. Mardi Robyn: Handmade Gifts I Made My Parents for Christmas  Mardi Robyn: Handmade Gifts I Made My Parents for Christmas 

Friday, December 28, 2018

Handmade Gifts I Made My Parents for Christmas 

This year I enjoyed making handmade gifts for my Daddy and Mama in addition to the store bought gifts I bought for them. Here are pictures of what I made them.

 

I took this stainless steel beadable cake slicer and added metal spacer beads that have rhinestones embedded in them. I used three different color blue rhinestone spacer beads. I added the Number One Mom charm. I wished it would read "Mama" because that is what I call her, but I like how the cake slicer turned out, and so did my Mama. 
 
 

A closer view!
 
 

 I made my Daddy this key chain for Christmas.  I made my Mama a key chain for Mother's Day or her Birthday one that reads "Mommy's Girl."

 

I took this metal silver color pen with black ink and added black metal mesh beads and a silver micro pave black Cubic Zirconia bead.  I gave this to my Daddy. I made my Mama a pen earlier this year. 

When I was a little girl my Daddy and Mama let me and my oldest nephew open one Christmas gift on Christmas Eve.   This year I told my Daddy and Mama the tables have turned and now that I am grown I wanted to give them a gift each on Christmas Eve, so I gave them my handmade gifts on Christmas Eve night and the store bought gifts Christmas morning.

Did y'all make any Christmas gifts this year? I would like to hear about them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

♫ ♪ Feel free to comment! I enjoy interacting with the readers of my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...