. Mardi Robyn: Our Christmas Decorations This Year  Mardi Robyn: Our Christmas Decorations This Year 

Sunday, December 30, 2018

Our Christmas Decorations This Year 

 

 This year my Daddy, Mama and I decided to keep the Christmas decorating simple. I thought it would be a good idea to put up Mama's white Christmas tree with blue lights and no decorations to match the new wall paint and remodeling in the living room.  It turned out more beautiful then I imagined.

 

Mama unpacked this beautiful pinecone display my Aunt Pat made for us last year. 
 

This next display turned out great. My Daddy picked the holly branches thinking of decorating a wall with them, but it did not turn out how he wanted it to look. My Mama arranged them inside a glass dish and put white candles in the middle. I think she did a great job. It is beautiful! 
 

It was my idea to display my Mama's beautiful Christmas holly and candle decoration on this stand in our living room. 

I do not have pictures of the other decorations, but I put up my snowflake wall arrangement in my bathroom and my Daddy put fake outdoor candy canes on our front porch.  Both arrangements looked great!

I enjoyed this Christmas. Simple decorating, and spent a lot of time with family. 

I am blessed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

♫ ♪ Feel free to comment! I enjoy interacting with the readers of my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...