. Mardi Robyn: I Will Walk in Healing Mardi Robyn: I Will Walk in Healing

Sunday, November 18, 2018

I Will Walk in Healing

1986, devil tried to kill me before I was born. When I was born he killed me but Jesus brought breath back into my body all five times the devil tried to take It away.

 Skip to 2010-2018 the devil has fought me in ways I never dreamed, he tried to take me out. Tried to end my life. Tried to knock me down. Tried to defeat me. He caused anger, depression, hurt, guilt, sadness, shame, heartache, fear and pain. But I am here October 6th, 2018 to tell the devil and anyone else listening, the devil lost!!! 

Jesus is the boss. He is my Savior. Jesus is my provider. Jesus is my forgiver. Jesus is my grace. Jesus is my peace. Jesus is my joy. Jesus is my God. Jesus is my King of kings and Lord of lords. Jesus set me free. Jesus gave me victory. What the devil meant for evil Jesus turned into a testimony of His love and grace. 

The devil started the battle but the battle is over, the war is over. I claim it in Jesus name. I have the victory through my Jesus. I am set free. I am forgiven. I am a child of God. Jesus won the war inside of me and from this day forward I choose to walk in healing and Victory because I Am A child of God!  I may not see it completely, but I know it’s there and I see healing everyday. 

2 comments:

  1. The devil didn't know what he was getting into when he tried attacking a daughter of the King. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's Right!! Jesus won when He died on the cross and rose again! Jesus has the victory and I have the victory through Him!

    ReplyDelete

♫ ♪ Feel free to comment! I enjoy interacting with the readers of my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...