. Mardi Robyn: My Niece and Her Pink Keyboard Mardi Robyn: My Niece and Her Pink Keyboard

Tuesday, January 16, 2018

My Niece and Her Pink Keyboard


For Christmas my Parents and I gave my three year old niece this pink forty-one key keyboard that came with a stand for music books and sheetmusic and a black microphone that plugs into the back of the keyboard
My niece loved it. She stayed a few days with my Parents and I. While she was here we played with her keyboard and sang into her microphone.
She would sing into the microphone and at times make yodeling sounds Grandpa taught her during the summer.
Her favorite was telling me to sing while she played the keyboard. She and I had a lot of fun.
I love my sweet niece thank Thank God for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

♫ ♪ Feel free to comment! I enjoy interacting with the readers of my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...