. Mardi Robyn: The Day My Horse Dixie Robyn Let Me Put Her Halter On Her Mardi Robyn: The Day My Horse Dixie Robyn Let Me Put Her Halter On Her

Thursday, January 18, 2018

The Day My Horse Dixie Robyn Let Me Put Her Halter On Her


The day I put a halter on my filly Dixie Robyn for the first time. She did awesome. She stood still and let me put the halter on her.  




Before putting her halter on her I brushed her, petted her, gave her horse treats, hugs and kisses and talked to her.  When I was ready to put the halter on her, I told her what I was doing and talked through the entire process.  I believe horses understand you. If you are gentle and understanding with them, they will be gentle and understanding with you. 
 


My sweet Dixie Robyn.  



*Photographs taken last year in 2017.*

No comments:

Post a Comment

♫ ♪ Feel free to comment! I enjoy interacting with the readers of my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...