. Mardi Robyn: Christmas Decor at my Doctors Office in Mississippi and Pictures of Me Acting Silly Mardi Robyn: Christmas Decor at my Doctors Office in Mississippi and Pictures of Me Acting Silly

Saturday, January 13, 2018

Christmas Decor at my Doctors Office in Mississippi and Pictures of Me Acting Silly


I had a Doctors appointment a few days before Christmas. I took a picture in front of their Christmas tree in the waiting room.
While waiting in the Doctors office, I like to take random pictures of myself to occupy my time. I promise I am not conceited or vain.
 
The t-shirt I wore under my red velour zip up hoodie.

Smile!

Acting silly.
Beautiful decor at my Doctors office.

So pretty!!

1 comment:

♫ ♪ Feel free to comment! I enjoy interacting with the readers of my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...