. Mardi Robyn: Christmas Lights at Brewton City Park Mardi Robyn: Christmas Lights at Brewton City Park

Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Christmas Lights at Brewton City Park


This year my Parents, dog Bama and I went to see the lights at the city park in Brewton, Alabama. I enjoyed it. Walking around the park helped me get into a more festive mood and helped me get excited about Christmas.
Smile!

Pose and smile.
 

The blue Christmas lights were my favorite.
Blurry picture, but how inviting the gazebo looked.

My dog Bama enjoyed looking at the Christmas lights.
 

 

 

After we left the park, we passed by a Church that had a live Nativity scene outside. The picture is blurry but the figures you see are real people reenacting the night of Jesus birth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

♫ ♪ Feel free to comment! I enjoy interacting with the readers of my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...