. Mardi Robyn: Throwback Jewelry Photos: Unique Item for Jewelry Making Mardi Robyn: Throwback Jewelry Photos: Unique Item for Jewelry Making

Friday, June 23, 2017

Throwback Jewelry Photos: Unique Item for Jewelry Making

 

Several years ago I spent a lot of time making jewelry using unique items you would not normally consider making jewelry out of, like the pair of earring above. I made them using brand new sponges you use in the kitchen to wash dishes or clean the stove and counters. I cut the sponges into small square to make sponge beads for the earring. 
 
 
I made this pair of earring by using twisters from a package! 
 
 
This pair of earrings I made by straightening paper clips, twisting two color together and twisting them into the shape I wanted for the earring. 
 
 
I made this pair of earring be using two dog bone shape paperclips that I bought at a store. 
 
 
This style of earrings may be one of my favorites I have made using unique items. I made this pair of earrings using brand new rubber bands you use in hair!

What type of unique items do you use when you make jewelry? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

♫ ♪ Feel free to comment! I enjoy interacting with the readers of my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...