. Mardi Robyn: Bead Bundle Kits Mardi Robyn: Bead Bundle Kits

Monday, June 19, 2017

Bead Bundle Kits


Last week I sold my very first bead bundle kit in a big container.  The kit you see above sold for $50.00 with free shipping.   In the past I have made smaller kits with acrylic and resin beads geared towards jewelry making for children.  The kit in the picture is geared towards jewelry for adults.  It contained a mixture of glass beads, metal beads, clay beads, bone beads, seed beaded beads, leather beads and rhinestone beads.  Beads came are various sizes from 8mm to 20mm. 

This video shows the beads up close.


'I plan on making more bead bundle kits in the near future.  If you would like to purchase them, comment below, send me an email, follow me on social media for updates when they are ready for purchase, or check out my website for frequent updates in the "New" section.

www.MardiRobyn.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

♫ ♪ Feel free to comment! I enjoy interacting with the readers of my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...