. Mardi Robyn: Extra Heart Beats, Panic and Anxiety  Mardi Robyn: Extra Heart Beats, Panic and Anxiety 

Sunday, November 18, 2018

Extra Heart Beats, Panic and Anxiety 

My heart is beating out of rhythm 

They call it PVC’s

I know that God is with me

With every extra beat

My heart beats faster throwing in extra beats, then it pauses to catch up and start again.

Panic does not help it though it causes me to panic. My heart fills with anxiety. I have to take anxiety meds to calm me down so I don’t throw anymore extra heart beats then what I already am.

It isn’t serious. I won’t have a heart attack or die from this, but the mind games the devil tries to play on me is hard to ignore so I plead the blood of Jesus and the devil plays his games no more.

My nerves are slowly calming down. Anxiety is beginning to cease. Panic is decreasing. I feel a gentle peace as my heart stops throwing an extra beat. I feel Gods love and comfort. I will rest in Him knowing He gave me relief. 

2 comments:

♫ ♪ Feel free to comment! I enjoy interacting with the readers of my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...