. Mardi Robyn: Paddy Anne's First Trip to the Vet Since I Brought Her Home Mardi Robyn: Paddy Anne's First Trip to the Vet Since I Brought Her Home

Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Paddy Anne's First Trip to the Vet Since I Brought Her Home



I brought Paddy Anne home in June and not long after my Mama and I took her and my dog Bama to the Vet. Paddy Anne needed her second round of puppy shots and a checkup and Bama needed his yearly shots and checkup.   Both of my puppies did very good.



On our way to the Vet, Mama and I stopped by McDonalds. I do not remember what I got to eat, but I know I got a Caramel Mocha Macchiato. Those are so good!  You can buy a carton of it at the store too.



 I enjoy taking pictures when I am riding in the car. Okay, I admit I enjoy taking pictures anytime.
 Bama enjoys looking out the window on car rides. 

There is a neat story that goes with this necklace.  Years ago I bought the cameo and made the necklace. I was going to sell it in my Etsy shop but instead I decided to keep it for myself. I had wanted a yorkie for a very long time.  Then I found out about Morkies, and I wanted either a Yorkie or a Morkie. God blessed me with a puppy Morkie. A morkie is part yorkie and part maltese.  Paddy Anne was named Honey Blossom by her owners, and when I got her at six weeks I changed her name a little later.





I thank God for blessing me with Bama, Paddy Anne and my horses, Shiloh, Takoda, and Sundance. What about Sunshine and Dixie Robyn, and who is Sundance you might ask? Come back for another blog post and I will tell you!



2 comments:

  1. :-) Love the pictures of your pets!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now the question is, what do they discuss when you're not around..... ;-)

    ReplyDelete

♫ ♪ Feel free to comment! I enjoy interacting with the readers of my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...