. Mardi Robyn: Charm Sets Sold Mardi Robyn: Charm Sets Sold

Friday, December 22, 2017

Charm Sets Sold

I enjoy putting charm sets together to sell.   This blog post features a few charm sets that have sold recently.   The music note charms set was one of my favorite charm sets to put together. 


This was a popular charm set as well. I sold more than one Western themed Charms Sets. 


Football Charms sets were popular during football season.  The set with the rhinestone football charm was my favorite of the two football charm sets. 

  

 Basketball Charm sets are popular in my sports charm set sales. 

I sold a few baseball charm sets. I have one baseball charm set I put together and pictured to sell, but I liked it so much I decided to keep it for myself. I will find the picture and blog it one day. 


Thanks for reading my blog post. 

Please check out my website www.MardiRobyn.com for charms and jewelry making supplies as well as handmade jewelry and accessories. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

♫ ♪ Feel free to comment! I enjoy interacting with the readers of my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...