. Mardi Robyn: Snow Day 2017 Mardi Robyn: Snow Day 2017

Saturday, December 23, 2017

Snow Day 2017


A couple weeks ago it snowed in Alabama where I live. It started snowing at night, by the next morning when I got outside between 9:00am and 9:30am most of the snow had already begun to melt and most of it was gone.  There was still enough snow to be pretty.  My dog Bama enjoyed playing in the snow that was left on the ground, and I enjoyed taking pictures of it. I thought I would blog and share a few.  































I posted a video on YouTube that I made while outside taking pictures.  I will link it below if you would like to watch it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

♫ ♪ Feel free to comment! I enjoy interacting with the readers of my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...