. Mardi Robyn: My First Time Shopping at JoAnn's Craft Store Mardi Robyn: My First Time Shopping at JoAnn's Craft Store

Saturday, November 18, 2017

My First Time Shopping at JoAnn's Craft Store




A few weeks ago I went to a JoAnn's Craft store for the first time.  My Bama went with my Parents and I and stayed in the truck with my Daddy while my Mama and I went inside to shop. My Daddy likes to stay in his truck and read a book on his kindle when Mama and I go in craft stores.

 This is the JoAnn store that we went to in Pensacola, Florida.  It is a big store. 

 I decided to take a picture of myself while going down one of the aisles of yarn. JoAnn's has a lot of pretty yarn to choose from. 

 Howdy, it's me again! 

Look at how soft this yarn looks, it feels even softer then it looks. 

 While at JoAnn's I wanted to look at the Christmas decorations they had stocked for sale. I did not buy any, but I enjoyed looking at them.  

 I thought this chocolate covered strawberry Christmas ornament was cute.
 Pizza and a Hotdog Christmas Ornaments.

 The piano was one of my favorite Christmas ornaments they had.

 So was the microphone. 

 I liked the cassette tape Christmas ornaments too. 

I liked the Stereo Christmas ornament. It reminds me of a pendant for jewelry making I have. At least I think I still have it. If so I am going to turn it into a Christmas ornament.


 I thought this Elephant Christmas ornament was cute. Reminded me of my favorite College football team. Roll Tide!! 

 I liked the earphones Christmas ornaments, the pretty colors were sparkling.

 This Rottweiler Christmas ornament reminded me of the Rottweiler Mandy my nephew owned. She was sweet, sassy, spoiled and a diva! 

 I thought this mouse Christmas ornament was cute, but wondered who would want a mouse ornament on their Christmas tree. I sent this picture to one of my friends and asked him the same question, he replied "You." I smiled, I realized he was right. 

 I liked this squirrel Christmas ornament. I have one similar I bought at another store years ago.


I took a picture of the Unicorn Christmas ornament because it was cute, and because one of my sisters likes unicorns. She use to collect unicorn figurines. 

I may not have bought any Christmas ornaments at JoAnn's but, I did buy some items. If you would like to see what I purchased, please watch my YouTube video by clicking here or watching below!  Thank you! 




2 comments:

  1. First time to JoAnne?! =D I never would've guessed!

    Okay, let me just make sure you know the good stuff to know about JoAnne...

    •If you go to the Joanne online store (it's super easy to find; just search "JoAnne" online), you can sign up with your email address for promotions. There is 1 pro & 1 con to giving them your email address-

    PRO:
    You will receive ridiculously good discount coupons on a regular basis, and so it's easy to score amazing deals if you use coupon.

    CON:
    You will receive ridiculous amounts of coupons in your email inbox - especially if you use them (online or in-store). Like...too many coupons. Tone it down
    little, JoAnne. LOL
    Of course, you can always unsubscribe to their emailing list.

    •JoAnne is sometimes called, "JoAnne Craft & Hobby Store," sometimes "JoAnne Crafts & Fabrics," and sometimes just, "JoAnne Fabric."

    These are all the same. Ignore whatever comes after, "JoAnne," because "JoAnne," is the only word that matters.

    •Online shopping with JoAnne can be fun...and then absolutely overwhelming. It can be useful, however, if you have an idea of something you want to buy, to use JoAnne's "Buy Online, Free In-Store Pickup," service.
    You can search for a certain type of product on their website, and then you can check ahead of time if your local JoAnne store has it in stock.

    If there is only one left in stock at the store, you can't always buy it online ahead of time (but you can try to go grab it before someone else does!)

    If it's in stock, you can order it online. You select "Pick Up In-Store," choose your store location, and "Checkout" your shopping cart online.

    Even though you have to provide payment info when you check out online, you WON'T be charged for anything until AFTER you've gone and picked up your online order at the store.

    You have to wait an hour or two though, bear in mind, before your order will be ready & bagged up at the store location. Usually it doesn't take as long as it says, but be prepared, just in case you can't pick it up that day.

    You get an email when your order is officially ready for pickup. You get a few days to show up at the store before they stop reserving your pickup order, which can be really helpful, in certain situations.

    Bonus: You get to skip the line at the cash register when you pick up your online order In-Store. You do have to bring some sort of ID though, so it's good to bring a printout of your order receipt & maybe the card you used to pay online, to make sure it goes smoothly.

    P.S. I laughed at what you said about your dad reading in the truck.
    My bf waits in the car, too, and plays on his DS, while I'm at stores like JoAnne, etc.
    LOL XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey!! Thank you for reading my blog and replying you made my night! I loved all the information you gave me, thank you! As a newbie to the store it helps a lot!

      Shopping online and picking it up sounds perfect! I live about an hour and a half from the nearest JoAnne, so that would work out great. I could order, get ready and it would be about two hours!

      I am glad you laughed! That is funny that your bf will wait in the car, too. Right now my Parents take me to craft stores, unless I go shopping with my sister. In the State of Alabama it is illegal for me to drive unless I have been six months seizure free, so far I have only been one month and two weeks, so I am thankful when they take me.

      I will go to their website and sign up for emails. Coupons would be great. I found their beads a lot more expensive than Hobby Lobby or Michael's, but on the plus side they were having a 60% off sale on select beads so I bought several strands that were a part of the sale.

      Delete

♫ ♪ Feel free to comment! I enjoy interacting with the readers of my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...