. Mardi Robyn: Dollar Tree Christmas Decorations Mardi Robyn: Dollar Tree Christmas Decorations

Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Dollar Tree Christmas Decorations



A few weeks ago my Mama and I went to Dollar Tree to look around.
I like shopping at Dollar Tree Stores.

The employees at this particular stores were still stocking Christmas decorations.

I took pictures of some that I liked the best.
Cute snowman! It made me think of one of my sisters. She collects snowmen decorations.
I really liked the candy cane decorations.
The garland was cute. Especially the green with the candy canes and the white with the snowmen.
I thought this penguin ornament to hang on a Christmas tree was cute.
Another cute snowman!

I look forward to decorating for Christmas this year.

If you would like to see the Christmas decorations I bought during this shopping trip, please check out my Dollar Tree Haul on my YouTube channel. Search for "Mardi Robyn."

Since the trip above my Mama and I went to a Dollar Tree in Florida and I bought a few more Christmas decorations and did a Dollar Tree shopping haul of my purchases and uploaded that video to my YouTube channel as well. I would like it very much if you checked out those videos on my channel.

I look forward to shopping at a Dollar Tree after Thanksgiving for more Christmas decorations. I am excited about decorating for Christmas this year.

My family and I have four Christmas trees. A regular green one. A white tree with pre strung blue lights I bought for my Mama last year because she had mentioned she thought a white Christmas tree with blue lights was pretty. Next we have a four foot black Christmas tree that I like to decorate with Alabama themed ornaments, and lastly I have a three or four foot light blue tree that I bought some years back to go in my bedroom.

Do y'all like decorating for Christmas? Are you excited to decorate? When do you start decorating, before or after Thanksgiving? My family and I will decorate after Thanksgiving. We have to locate the tree boxes, totes and boxes of our Christmas ornaments. I know where they are, it is a matter of moving unpacked boxes to get to them!

Dollar Tree Shopping Haul Trip One Video: 




Dollar Tree Shopping Haul Trip Two Video:  


Dollar Tree Shopping Haul Trip Three Video: 




No comments:

Post a Comment

♫ ♪ Feel free to comment! I enjoy interacting with the readers of my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...