. Mardi Robyn: DIY Keychain Holder Display Mardi Robyn: DIY Keychain Holder Display

Friday, June 9, 2017

DIY Keychain Holder Display


In April of this year I set up a booth at the Strawberry Festival in Castleberry, Alabama. I needed displays for my jewelry and accessories, so I went to Pinterest to find a tutorials for making displays.  I found a display for earrings and thought it would be perfect to modify the display to use for displaying my handmade keychains.  

Material:  

1. Flower Vases.
2. Wooden Dowels. 
3. Glass Stones. 
4. Cloths Pins. 

 

I filled the flower vases half way with decorative glass stones, next I sat a wooden dowel in the center of the vase and added more glass stones around it to hold the dowel in place.  Next I added cloths pins to the wooden dowels. 
 

For this display I added more cloths pins. 
 
 One display filled with my keychains!

Second Keychain Holder Display. 

Simple, easy DIY Project to help make display tables at festivals look nice and organized. 


(Credit: My inspiration for this idea can be found here.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

♫ ♪ Feel free to comment! I enjoy interacting with the readers of my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...