. Mardi Robyn: Philippians 4:13 and Music Themed Jewelry Mardi Robyn: Philippians 4:13 and Music Themed Jewelry

Saturday, March 19, 2016

Philippians 4:13 and Music Themed Jewelry

 
Some of my favorite bracelet bangles and earrings I carry in my shop. I did not make these. They are made by a manufacturer with sells them for resale.  Take a look!

 
I enjoy wearing my bangle bracelet like this!  It is a reminder that I can do all things through Jesus who gives me strength.
 
 
I do not play the guitar, but I like this bracelet!

 
These are cute!  I like to sing, so of course I wanted to carry these earrings in my shop.

 
For as long as I can remember I like the style of old-fashion microphones!
 
To purchase these items you can click on the title under each picture, or go to www.MardiRobyn.com and locate the "New" tab on the menu. These fashion jewelry items were added 3-14-16.
 
Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

♫ ♪ Feel free to comment! I enjoy interacting with the readers of my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...