. Mardi Robyn: It is Not My Battle Mardi Robyn: It is Not My Battle

Wednesday, December 2, 2015

It is Not My Battle



The Battle is not Yours, it's the Lords. I saw printed in large black letters on a woman's shirt sitting across the room from me in the waiting area in the therapist building as I waited for my appointment with my speech pathologist.  

I saw it and did a double look as I realized what the shirt read. God knew I needed that. I like to think He knew what kind of day I would have today, He knew the lady and I would be in the same building at the same time so maybe He directed her in wearing that shirt today so that in the midst of the chaos going on with me today it would bring comfort to my troubled heart and mind. God is in control. 

What I am facing God will handle it 
if I give it to Him because all things work together for good to them that love God to them who are called according to His purpose. (Romans 8:28)  God is with me! The battle is not mine, it's the Lord's!! (2 Chronicles 20:15)

No comments:

Post a Comment

♫ ♪ Feel free to comment! I enjoy interacting with the readers of my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...