. Mardi Robyn: Throwback Posts: Some Ranting Mardi Robyn: Throwback Posts: Some Ranting

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Throwback Posts: Some Ranting

I know I have not updated in a while! It has been busy around here to say the least and when I do get online it is usually to check my email and facebook. Even though it has been weeks since I last updated I wanted to blog about something that has been on my mind since earlier this evening.

Recently I transferred from the photo lab at work to pharmacy and am being trained to be a pharmacy technician. I like it...a lot! It kind of surprises me! The past three days at work I have worked on training that is done on a computer and I have a lot more to go. Today while reading a presentation on certain prescriptions that take a lot of red tape for a patient to get, I read something that I keep thinking about.

One of the prescriptions Isotretinoin (Read this for more info: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmedhealth/PMH0000532) is a medication used to treat severe acne. The side effects can cause birth defects and should not be used by women who are pregnant. The drug can cause spontaneous abortions and premature births. When I read "can cause spontaneous abortions my mind began to think, reading farther I learned that this drug is protected by iPLEDGE which is approved by the FDA. The protection is set to minimize fetal exposure.

In other words iPledge is a program designed to make sure women who are pregnant do not take Isotretinoin to protect the fetus.... HELLO!!! The government and other organizations will argue that the fetus is not a baby until fully developed and a woman gives birth. That the baby isn't a baby until out of the womb, yet there are laws set to protect a fetus from certain prescription drugs so no harm or death occurs. DUH! If it is a baby then it is a baby at abortion and abortion is murder.

For more information on abortion I recommend http://www.abort73.com/ Check it out!



Maybe I won't wait so long to update again. Have a great week!

God Loves You!

No comments:

Post a Comment

♫ ♪ Feel free to comment! I enjoy interacting with the readers of my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...