. Mardi Robyn: Throwback Posts: Long Time No Update Mardi Robyn: Throwback Posts: Long Time No Update

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Throwback Posts: Long Time No Update

I was counting weeks since my last post that wasn't a picture post and I realized it has been over six maybe seven weeks since I have blogged more than a picture. I apologize for that.

About three weeks ago I started a job at a Walgreens. I like it! I have sweet managers, and coworkers. I couldn't ask for sweeter people to work with, everyone is nice. I love interacting with customers who come in the store, I am learning that I am not as shy as I thought I was and I really enjoy talking to people! I am also learning how easy it is to talk about my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ with customers. I have had a few opportunities when they will bring something up about God! It is always great to talk to brothers and sisters in the Lord! I look forward to leading people to Christ, I know I will, I look forward to the day!

I know in past blogs and comments I have left on other blogs that I said I liked being a stay-at-home-daughter. That is still true, only now after praying about it I know God opened the door for me to have this job. One week out of nowhere I thought to put in an application at Walgreens, the following week I got a call from the Manager asking if I would be willing to come in for an interview the next day. I agreed. The next morning I had an interview with the Assistant Manager, and the following Monday I was working! I love it when God works things out like that! I have no doubt this is His doing! I love the opportunity it gives me to witness to people too!

Yesterday and today was going to be my first time working in the photo lab, I was excited about that, but a viral infection led me to call in work sick the past two days. I went to the Doctor last week because of a rash. We weren't sure what it was, but my Doctor thought maybe it was due to a viral infection sometimes rashes occur when you are sick. Well I stopped taking some over the counter medication I had been taking and the rash cleared up. Sunday I woke up with pain in my lower back, arms and pretty much any joint and muscle that moves. It was one of those pains that hurt so bad I didn't want to move and wasn't sure I was going to be able too, but eventually I did and the pain eased off leaving sore muscles throughout the day. I thought maybe it was just my body getting use to moving around so much at work but thinking about it more I am not so out of shape that my body would hurt that bad. Monday morning I woke up with the pain again only this time it hurt to stand and I couldn't walk without it hurting. Mama made another Doctors appointment. The only available time yesterday was 3:30pm thirty minutes before I had to be at work, so I had to call my Manager and explain to her I wouldn't be at work and why. I saw the Doctor and he said he still believed I had a viral infection but sent me to the hospital for blood work. Today the Doctor's office called saying I did have a viral infection and inflammation to take the medicine he prescribed last week when I first went to see him. Up until last night hadn't taken any of the medicine. Anyway I am now recovering and hope to go back to work tomorrow!

A couple weeks a couple at Church planned a two day event for children. It was a lot of fun! I enjoyed it.

On another note I am glad it is Spring! Everything is so beautiful! God is an amazing artist!


I am sure there is a lot more I could blog but I am not sure what that would be! Hopefully I won't wait so long next time to blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

♫ ♪ Feel free to comment! I enjoy interacting with the readers of my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...