. Mardi Robyn: Throwback Posts: Fake It Til' You Make It Mardi Robyn: Throwback Posts: Fake It Til' You Make It

Friday, June 14, 2013

Throwback Posts: Fake It Til' You Make It

You've heard the saying, "Fake it, 'til you make it," but that's wrong and us as Christians that's the problem. We need to STOP, QUIT, faking it until we make it. People on the outside (sinners) need to know when we come out on the other side, they will see us untouched by the flames like Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego; saying "They are untouched, unharmed, unsinched. They don't even smell like smoke, no, I saw that girl in the fire. I saw the flames, I know it was her, but Look! She's unharmed and the SON (the Son of God) has used the fire to make her strong. Look! I want that! All of it, in Jesus name!"
We need to live our lives so boldly for the Lord that we aren't ashamed to say, Hey, Look, this is where I come from, this is where I've been. Now look where God has brought me from. Don't be afraid to show the REAL YOU. The person God made you to be. People need to see our examples of Christ taking us through the fire, so they can experience the rescue of Jesus Christ when they themselves walk through the fire.

Don't fake it 'til you make it, saying every thing's ok, SHOW THE LOVE OF JESUS and what GOD IS DOING IN YOUR LIFE, amidst the circumstances that we all go through. GOD IS STILL GOD and the world needs to see GOD Working IN OUR LIVES!

"Ye are of God little children, and have overcome them, because GREATER IS HE THAT IS IN YOU, than he that is in the world." I John 4:4

No comments:

Post a Comment

♫ ♪ Feel free to comment! I enjoy interacting with the readers of my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...