. Mardi Robyn: Throwback Post: I Can't Believe I Just Did That Mardi Robyn: Throwback Post: I Can't Believe I Just Did That

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Throwback Post: I Can't Believe I Just Did That

Today was an awesome day! I had a lot of fun! After giving the dogs food, and checking the mail, I got ready and waited for Daddy to come home so Mama and I could go with him to a Bass Pro Shop! While I waited I got online, then went outside and listened to my MP3 player while taking pictures! Daddy got home, we went to a shoe place to pick up his boots, then we went to Bass Pro. I like that place! Once we left there we went and ate seafood! Great day, we all picked on each other, laughed, and had fun! Everything was going great...then I did it..yes, I did it, we sat down to eat and I tore the end of my straw wrapper to take the straw out of the paper. I decided I was going to pick on my Mama and act like I was going to blow the straw paper and hit her with it. She laughed and said "Not me, aim at your Daddy!" So that's exactly what I did! The first time I blew into the straw the paper wouldn't come off the other end, the second time I blew, it still wouldn't come off, the third time I blew in the straw (reminds me of the "Three Little Pigs..lol) finally the paper came off and instead of hitting my Daddy it went flying across the table to a table behind us and landed across a woman's spoon that was sitting by her glass of tea. I was so embarrassed I ducked real quick and wanted to hide under the table, but it was so hilarious! I laughed until I cried! My Daddy and Mama thought it was hilarious too!! Thankfully the man and woman didn't say anything to us. However I did notice a few minutes later the woman picked up the straw paper and said something to her husband about it. When my parents and I got up to leave the restaurant I heard the man make a remark I am not sure what he said, but the tone of his voice sounded funny. I will say that is one of the most embarrassing things I have ever done! I know my face must have turned so red! It was funny!! Anyway, hope you get a laugh at least! Next time I decide to blow my straw paper at one of my parents I will think twice!

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

♫ ♪ Feel free to comment! I enjoy interacting with the readers of my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...