. Mardi Robyn: Ideas for Getting Healthy Mardi Robyn: Ideas for Getting Healthy

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Ideas for Getting Healthy

Lately I have been thinking about and reading up on the importance of staying healthy.  In the past I have attempted to become healthier, and take better care of myself by eating healthier, drinking water, exercising and taking care of my skin, but usually after a few weeks I drop my plan and go back to drinking to much Dr. Pepper, rarely exercising, and forgetting to take care of my skin, ya know, lotions, exfoliate, etc..

One of my goals for this year is to actually stick to getting and staying healthy. I know, you are probably thinking isn't that a plan most people say is their new years resolution? Yes, it is, but I really want to stick with it this time. 

I have already begun some routines. I am searching online to find more, so I thought why not ask my wonderful followers!

If you have read my blog for a while, or just passing by I would like to hear what your routine is for staying healthy, any ideas or advice you would like to share?

Feel free to comment, or email me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

♫ ♪ Feel free to comment! I enjoy interacting with the readers of my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...