. Mardi Robyn: Book Review: The Candy Country by Louisa Mae Alcott Mardi Robyn: Book Review: The Candy Country by Louisa Mae Alcott

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Book Review: The Candy Country by Louisa Mae Alcott

Louisa May Alcott
 
Sunday night I couldn't sleep so I decided to read a new book I had downloaded to my kindle from Amazon.  "The Candy Country." by Louisa May Alcott.  The book is free to downalod (click on the title to go to download it)    Louisa May Alcott is one of my favorite authors. My favorite is "Eight Cousins."  Naturally I was happy to come across this title and curious as to what it was about.  The story is about a young girl name Lily who learns a lesson in overindulgence.  The book is 58 pages long.  I believe children and teens would love to read this book. I am twenty-six and I enjoyed it! 
 
What are you reading? Have you read anything good lately?

2 comments:

  1. Hey Robin,
    Your blog is really beautiful.
    I like that you share very confidently about God.Keep it up.
    Please follow my blog at rockingtherunway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Liz, thank you so much! I am reading your blog now! :)

    ReplyDelete

♫ ♪ Feel free to comment! I enjoy interacting with the readers of my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...