. Mardi Robyn: Christmas Shopping Mardi Robyn: Christmas Shopping

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Christmas Shopping

I am happy to say that I am almost through with my Christmas shopping.. My intentions with this blog post was to say I have finished my Christmas shopping but as I was typing that sentence I had to backspace, I remembered I have one more to Christmas gift to buy. 

This year I did most of my Christmas shopping online.  I shopped on...

Etsy
Amazon
Ebay
Charlotte Russe

and

Kohls.

I feel like I am forgetting another place online.  Hmm, maybe not.   Ah yes "Two Belles Boutique." it was a shop on Storenvy, unfortunately it went out of business. I caught the tail end of their going out of business sale.

Everything else I purchased at Wal-Mart and Freds. (Like a Dollar General but with a pharmacy for those of you who do not have a Freds in your area!) 

Now comes the fun part,  wrapping!! I like wrapping presents.  I always help my Mama wrap gifts, she never lets me wrap my own though regardless of how much I tell her I will be glad to help! (big smile!) 

I do not really have anything in mind that I would like for Christmas this year. My Mama keeps asking me to give her ideas, but in all honesty I don't know.  I am blessed and at the moment I am content.  Sure there are random things I could mention that I wouldn't mind having, but nothing I really want if that makes any sense whatsoever.

What about you, do you have your Christmas shopping finished? All most finished? Or are you a last minute Christmas shopper?  

Feel free to comment!  I will reply! :)

God Bless,
   Mardi

No comments:

Post a Comment

♫ ♪ Feel free to comment! I enjoy interacting with the readers of my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...