. Mardi Robyn: Inspired to Blog Mardi Robyn: Inspired to Blog

Monday, December 17, 2012

Inspired to Blog

Good morning!  

I am sitting among my comfy pillows with a cold Dr. Pepper (it's my coffee!) enjoying this beautiful foggy morning. I wanted to go outside and take a picture for y'all to see how beautiful it is, but my desire to stay warm indoors won!

So instead I finished reading this book....

Blogging for Bliss
 
It has a lot of helpful, useful advice. I recommend anyone who is interest in blogging to read this! It has inspired me.  I want to get back into the habit of blogging. I love to blog.   I admit though I am out of practice. 
 
I began blogging in 2006 at my first blog http://IAmADaughteroftheKing.blogspot.com   I blogged often for months and years.  It began to come easy and I thoroughly enjoyed it.   Right now I feel like I am stuck. Like I have bloggers block. (my word for writers block!)   My hope is to blog often and get back into the swing of it.   
 
I want my blog to be personal, and business-like because my business is an expression of who I am.  To begin with I thought I would use this blog as just a way to advertise my etsy shop www.MardiRobyn.com  and use I Am a Daughter of the King as a personal blog.  However I am leaning more towards using this blog as a little bit of everything. I want my customers to be able to know the girl behind Mardi Robyn. To develop a relationship other than "Oh yeah I bought this from uh..what's that place...Mardi something..Mardi Robyn!"  I am thrilled when I get to develop friendships with customers or people who admire my designs and read my blogs.  It makes it more..personal.
 
I would love it if you would take the time to give me some feedback. Whether you are a frequent visitor or just passing through I would love to hear from you.   Some questions I have...
 
Does my blog load fast for you?
 
What can I improve?

What would you like to see?
 
Any ideas or advice?
 
Please feel free to comment or even email me if you prefer not to comment.  I love communicating with people.
 
Remember to smile today and think of something to be thankful for, even if it's just being thankful for the clothes on your back!
 
    God Bless,
      ~Mardi
 
 
I would love it if you joined me on my social network sites!
 
Twitter:      www.twitter.com/MardiRobyn
Instagram:  @MardiRobyn
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

♫ ♪ Feel free to comment! I enjoy interacting with the readers of my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...