. Mardi Robyn: ABC's Getting to know Me Better Mardi Robyn: ABC's Getting to know Me Better

Thursday, September 20, 2012

ABC's Getting to know Me Better

Age: 25

Best Advice: Follow God and He will direct your paths! (Proverbs 3:5-6)

Car you want to drive:  Dodge Viper!

Dog you want to own:  Teacup Yorkie

Everyday object you use:  iPhone

Favorite vacation spot:  Branson, Missouri or Percy Quinn State Park in McComb, Mississippi.

Good memory:  Girl talk by the lake in May with my best friend.

Horses: Shiloh and Shy'Anne also known as Shy and Sassy. They are American Paint Horses.

Inspiration: Music

Jewelry I wear most:  Earrings and Rings.

Keepsake I cherish: My Granddaddy's Bible that my Daddy gave to me when I was a little girl. My Granddaddy passed away before I was born.

Lazy Summer Afternoon: Reading a good book, watching movies, taking pictures in the warm sunshine.

Music I love:  I almost everytime of music, but I love Christian music.

Needing at the moment:  Sleep! It is 6:23am and I have been awake since around 10:00pm last night.

Odd fact: I don't like touching doorknobs.

Praise and Worship Song I Love: Currently "Healer" by Hillsong United and also sung by Aaron & Amanda Crabb.

Question I Ponder At the Moment: Should I make brownies.

Reading: "Eight Cousins" by Lousia Mae Alcott

Single or Taken:  Single, but taken by God. He will give me to Mr. Right in His timing! :)

Truth:  I love my Jesus! :) 

Unusual Habit: I sleep with a fleece throw everynight regardless of the weather. I cover up with it before covering up with sheets and blankets and the end of the fleece throw must be tucked underneath my feet. Picky aren't I?

Vindictive Measure:  Sweetness! Seriously its fun to be nice to someone after they are mean. Not always my first choice, I do get mad, and upset, and hurt, but when it wears off, I like being nice! It makes the person wonder!

What Makes Me Different:  I'm me! And there isn't another Mardi Robyn like me on earth! Just like there is not another human being exactly like you on earth. God made each and everyone of us an individual. We each have our own unique design. I like the saying "You were born an original, don't die a copy." If you aren't you, no one else will be. Live your life..Be YOU the original God created you to be!!  You are awesome!!

X-ray I had last:  Head and pelvis x-ray after I wrecked a dirtbike on Memorial Day.

Zebra Print Color: Blue!!

Feel free to play along and tell me about yourself! Comment below! I love comments!

Have a happy day!!

~Mardi Robyn

No comments:

Post a Comment

♫ ♪ Feel free to comment! I enjoy interacting with the readers of my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...