. Mardi Robyn: Everyday I'm Shuffling iPhone Music Shuffle Survey, Version 2 Mardi Robyn: Everyday I'm Shuffling iPhone Music Shuffle Survey, Version 2

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Everyday I'm Shuffling iPhone Music Shuffle Survey, Version 2


Last time I did one of these music shuffle surveys was in June 2010. I know this because that is where I got this one from. I posted it on my facebook way back when and decided to pull out the survey and do an old school blog post! Enjoy! Feel free to copy/paste and share your answers in a comment! I am doing this twice the first version is on the Mardi Robyn facebook page!  Both have different answers an are amusing!


Put your music player, whatever it is, on random or shuffled play.
Answer these questions with the song you get when you hit the skip button!
Note: some songs will make sense, others won't. Don't Cheat!


Which song describes the mood you are in right now?: “Breathin.” ~Jason Derulo

Which song describes the mood you are usually in?: “Somebody Out There.” David Archuleta


Which song describes one of your favorites things to do?: “He Will Carry Me.” ~Mark Shultz

Which song describes something else you like to do?: “God Has a Plan.” ~The Crabb Family


Which song explains the way you think about love?: “I Won’t Let Go.” ~Rascal Flatts


What would you sing to your soulmate right now?: “Bless The Broken Road.” ~Rascal Flatts


Which song best represents you?: “City On Our Knees.” ~Toby Mac (umm)

Which song would be played at your wedding?: “Healing Rain.” ~Michael W. Smith (lol)


Which song would be played at your wedding reception?: “Even If I Wanted to.” ~Jason Aldean

Which song describes yourself in the future?: “In Christ.” ~Big Daddy Weave


Which song describes yourself in the past?: “How Great is Our God. (World Edition)” ~Chris Tomlin


Which song would best describe your first time kissing?: “Not Forgotten.” ~Israel & New Breed.” (LOL)


Which song would best describe your fashion sense?: “I Turn to You.” ~Christina Aguilera

Which song would describe your taste in the opposite sex?: “Dynamite.” ~Taio Cruz

Which song best describes your parents?: “Somethings Got A Hold On Me.” ~Etta James. (hahaha)


Which song best describes your family in general?: “Thou Art Worthy.” ~Aaron & Amanda Crabb


Which song best describes your friends?: “Somebody to Love.” ~Usher & Justin Bieber (don’t laugh!)

Which song will be played when you have your first child?: “The Climb.” ~Miley Cyrus


Which song will be/was played at your graduation?: “Me Without You.” ~Tobymac

Which song describes your crush?: “If There Ever Was a Time.” ~The Crabb Family

Which song best describes your ex?: “Come Back Song.” ~Darius Rucker


Which song best describes your love life right now?: “Somebody Like You.” ~Adele


How am i feeling today?:
“Anyway.” ~Martina McBride

Will I get far in life?:
“The Voice Within.” ~Christina Aquilera

How do my friends see me?:
“Fight For You.” ~Jason Derulo

When will I get married?
“Light It Up.” ~For King & Country

What is my best friend's theme song?
“Without You.” ~Joshua Ledet cover

What is the story of my life?
“Only Hope.” ~Mandy Moore

What is the best thing about me?:
“How to Love.” ~Lil Wayne


How is today going to be?:
“Ooa Ahh (My Life Be Like.)” ~Grits featuring TobyMac.

What song will they play at my funeral?:
“My Jesus.” ~Todd Agnew


Will I ever have children?
“Unstoppable.” ~Rascal Flatts

What is some good advice for me?:
“Would You Go With Me?” ~Josh Turner

What is my signature dancing song?:
“Moment 4 Life.” ~Nicki Minaj

What do I think my current theme song is?
“A Little Bit Stronger.” ~Martina McBride

What does everyone else think my current theme song is?:
“All Star.” ~Smash Mouth

Would I make a good catch?
“I Like to Move It.” ~Theme Song from Madagascar

Will I have a good life in general?
“Imagine.” ~Joshua Ledet cover

What's going to happen to me this week?
“Boomin’” ~TobyMac

Where will I be a year from now?
“Already Taken.” ~Trey Songz

What is my biggest wish?
“I’ve Had the time of My Life.” ~Dirty Dancing Theme Song

What is the love of my life doing at this very moment?
“Statistics.” ~Lyfe Jennings

How will I die?
“Sweet Home Alabama.” ~Lynard Skynyrd

What will happen after I die?
“Yesterday.” ~Toni Braxton & Trey Songz

Want to do this to? Put your music player on shuffle and answer away! Feel free to share your answers in a comment below!!

Don't forget for version 2 check out the post on my facebook fanpage ----


http://www.facebook.com/notes/mardi-robyn/everyday-im-shuffling-iphone-music-shuffle-status/10151051917691697




No comments:

Post a Comment

♫ ♪ Feel free to comment! I enjoy interacting with the readers of my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...