. Mardi Robyn: Throwback Writings: God, You Love Everyone Mardi Robyn: Throwback Writings: God, You Love Everyone

Sunday, November 10, 2019

Throwback Writings: God, You Love Everyone

I wrote this when I was a teenager, I think I was around the ages of 13-15.



God, You said you loved me for who I am
And you always will.

You said I was your child, that You had a plan for me.

You forgave me of my sins, said I was forgiven, and gave me a brand new start.

You took me in and made me who I am today, made me what you wanted me to be, even though You are still making me what I should be.
I can tell a difference and it makes me feel good to know,
You care for me.

Words can never say how much I love You, but I know You know cause You know everything.

Thank You for all that you’ve done and what You’re doing now and thank You that You love me for who I am cause,
You love everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

♫ ♪ Feel free to comment! I enjoy interacting with the readers of my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...