. Mardi Robyn: Throwback Writings: God's and God's Alone Mardi Robyn: Throwback Writings: God's and God's Alone

Sunday, November 10, 2019

Throwback Writings: God's and God's Alone

I wrote this when I was a teenager.



I’m sick and tired of living my life my way.
Everything I do or try, all seems to crumble to the ground.
My world seems all mixed up.

I feel helpless and alone.
I never succeed at doing it my way on my own.
I only get heartache, grief and pain.

Once I think I’ve found my way, Hurray! I got it done, some obstacle falls in my path, and blocks my view from there it all goes down the drain.
My dreams, my goals and accomplishments, each time I do it on my own I realize I can’t do a thing without God.

It’s not my way that matters anymore, since Jesus came inside.  The only thing that matters is, I give my life completely to the one who saved my soul.
That way when I’m old I’ll know, I lived my life with no regrets.

It’s not my way anymore, It’s God’s and God’s alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

♫ ♪ Feel free to comment! I enjoy interacting with the readers of my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...