. Mardi Robyn: Throwback Writings: Writing from 2005 Mardi Robyn: Throwback Writings: Writing from 2005

Sunday, November 10, 2019

Throwback Writings: Writing from 2005

I wrote this in March 2005, I was eighteen.  I'm not sure what I was thinking that inspired me to write it, albeit it isn't my best writing, but here it is.




Joy unspeakable we love to sing, shouting praises to our King. We run around and tell of our days, yet refuse to speak our Saviors name.  Sunday comes were at it again, joy unspeakable we love to sing, shouting praises to our King.  One hour, two hours, maybe three, we’re back to our usual days, laughter, sadness, fun and games, tears yet never do we spread all of Jesus cheer. 

2 comments:

♫ ♪ Feel free to comment! I enjoy interacting with the readers of my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...