. Mardi Robyn Mardi Robyn

Monday, October 16, 2023

Saturday my sister and I stopped in a drive thru out of town for lunch. We both ordered mozzarella sticks. When we were on the road we noticed the marinara sauce smelled bad. I put my finger in the container to taste it, instead of touching the surface my finger went to the bottom. The marinara sauce tasted worse then it smelled. Thankfully Napkins cleaned my finger and hand sanitizer got rid of the smell.

When we are tempted to taste sin we end up sinking further then we intended to go. Thank God He sent His Son Jesus to forgive our sins. Napkins and hand sanitizer won’t clean up our mess, but the blood of Jesus will get us out of the deepest, darkest pits of sin, cleansing us from our sin and washing us whiter than snow.

If you find yourself sinking in sin, call on Jesus, there is no mess to big He cannot clean up. 

(John 3:16-17, 1 John 1:9-10, Psalm 51:7, Isaiah 1:18.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

♫ ♪ Feel free to comment! I enjoy interacting with the readers of my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...