. Mardi Robyn: Alabama Themed Jewelry Mardi Robyn: Alabama Themed Jewelry

Tuesday, April 9, 2019

Alabama Themed Jewelry

I enjoy making Alabama themed jewelry.  Keep in mind I am an Alabama fan, but I do not own the copyright to any of these images.  This is a hobby of mine and all of the jewelry I am showing in this post I have either given to family or kept for myself.


This is one of my favorite Alabama themed bracelets I have made. I used lampwork glass houndstooth print beads, black glass beads with a smooth matte coating, a resin faceted beads with an Alabama "A," and a metal football charm that has the phrase "I Love (heart) Football."

This bracelet is like the first one, except I used red beads instead of black.


I made the above bracelet and earrings set for one of my sisters for Christmas one year. I like how they turned out. 


 This was a fun bracelet to make. I used resin houndstooth print beads, and took an Alabama themed cabochon, added a pendant bail to the back and strung both onto stretchy jewelry cord. 






The earrings pictured was one of my first attempts decorating hook earrings. I bought a read pair of heart hoop earrings and secured resin cabochons to the front of them. 

The bangle pictured was fun to make. I took a bangle and wrapped houndstooth print ribbon around it. I secured the ribbon to the bangle using glue.  Next I glued the Alabama cabochon to the front of the bangle.



Thanks for coming by!  





No comments:

Post a Comment

♫ ♪ Feel free to comment! I enjoy interacting with the readers of my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...