. Mardi Robyn: I'll Take Jesus Mardi Robyn: I'll Take Jesus

Monday, January 21, 2019

I'll Take Jesus

August 2013.

I have tried the worlds pleasures they didn't satisfy me. The world left me empty, searching for more. I am going back to my first love, Jesus.  He is everything I need. His ways are pure and best. In Him I am blessed, safe, secure, comforted and warm.  I want to go home, back to my roots, my foundation. To the place I am most happy.  I have had my taste of worldly pleasures, they didn't satisfy me.

I am going back to my first love, back where I belong. I am going back to Jesus. Jesus! Jesus! Jesus!! He alone satisfies me until I overflow. 

As the song sings "I'll take Jesus, I'll take Jesus, I've tried those earthly pleasures and they fade.."

No comments:

Post a Comment

♫ ♪ Feel free to comment! I enjoy interacting with the readers of my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...