. Mardi Robyn: When Things Don't Go Your Way Mardi Robyn: When Things Don't Go Your Way

Thursday, July 19, 2018

When Things Don't Go Your Way

What do you do when things don't go your way. When things don't go as you planned?  When life throws your a curve ball. When you keep striking out and getting benched. We have all been there.

We make our plans and layout our plans step by step only to see them crumble.

My traumatic brain injury wasn't in my plan, everything that went with the brain injury wasn't in my plan.  Have health issues relapses was not in my plan. The man I thought was the one being with someone else wasn't in my plan. Hoping to be married with a family by now was in my plan, but I am not, being single at thirty-one was not in my plan.

So many things in life do not go as you plan. I could list so much more, but I won't. You get the general idea.  We don't always get our way.   Sometimes our plans are not God's plans for our lives.  We will hurt, we will go through trials and tribulations, we will have unhappy times, but we will also experience joy, peace, blessings, and happiness while wrapped in the sweet, comforting love of Jesus.

No matter what is not going through way. No matter what is not going my way, I can rest assure God has me. His plans and ways are perfect. He has ordained my steps and calls me to walk with Him. To hold His hand and trust His plans. His heart is pure, His thoughts towards me are thoughts of good and not of evil.

No matter the challenges we face, rest assure the God gives us hope found in His Word, the Bible, His love letter to us.

"Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before you came forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations." Jeremiah 1:5


"For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

"I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and that my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14


"And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God to them who are called according to His purpose." Romans 8:28 

Trust God. "Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding in all your ways acknowledge Him and He will direct your paths." Proverbs 3:5-6

Remember no matter how it feels like you cannot continue, you can by relying on the strength of Jesus.   "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13 

Things won't always go our way, but to live a life worth living, to live our best life that God intended, we must trust His plans. Trust His purpose, Trust His heart. God loves us and only wants what is best for His children. Don't fret, don't fear, God is with you. Take His hand and let Him lead you into His ways which are perfect beyond anything we can imagine. 

Yes there will be hard times but Jesus said He is with us always. 

"Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen." Matthew 28:20
 






No comments:

Post a Comment

♫ ♪ Feel free to comment! I enjoy interacting with the readers of my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...