. Mardi Robyn: Suicidal Thoughts? Don't Give Up. Mardi Robyn: Suicidal Thoughts? Don't Give Up.

Friday, November 3, 2017

Suicidal Thoughts? Don't Give Up.

I shared this on my Facebook page Wednesday night, and posted it on my YouTube channel tonight. I wanted to share it here on my blog as well. It is my prayer that my testimony encourages you.







The link the Derek Hough's Video Below: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7kr-O...

 I am not associated with this video. I do not know Derek Hough or any of the actors, actresses or producers of the video. I watched it and it spoke to my heart and inspired me to share my story on my Facebook, YouTube Channel and now on my blog.

2 comments:

♫ ♪ Feel free to comment! I enjoy interacting with the readers of my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...