. Mardi Robyn: Shopping Trip with my Mama and Sister Mardi Robyn: Shopping Trip with my Mama and Sister

Sunday, October 29, 2017

Shopping Trip with my Mama and Sister


Saturday a week ago my Mama, one of my two older sisters and myself went on a shopping trip in Pensacola, Florida.  I had a fun time!




On our way to Pensacola, we passed a deer farm in Berrydale, Florida.  I don't know if you can zoom in to see the deer or not.  The place is full of deer.  They have hayrides that you can go on and feed the deer. I would love to do that one day. 



I took a picture of the water as we drove over a bridge.


At Cordova Mall we went into a jewelry store Zales, for my sister to get something done to her wedding ring. Look at the wedding bands! Can you see the camouflage man's ring in the back? 
 

More wedding bands for men. These were Titanium.  I enjoyed looking at the jewelry, but I will admit looking at the wedding rings for men and women gave me wedding fever. 


After the jewelry store we went in the Shoe Department store in the mall. I need to buy new tennis shoes, but I was not sure which style I wanted so I took pictures to help me decide. I will either order a pair online, or go back to the store and buy them. Which pair do you think?  I liked this Sketchers pair because it is colorful.
 
 I like this pair of tennis shoes because of the camouflage and the mint colors.

 I like this tennis shoe for the same reason, camouflage and mint, but I think I like the pair above the best. Which of the two do you like the best? 


Can you guess why I like this pair?  Alabama colors of course! 

 I doubt I would buy this pair, but they are cute and colorful.

These I like because they are basic colors black and white, and the style is simple.

 We stopped by Kay's Jewelers to see the Chocolate Diamonds! Oh my! They are even more prettier in person!
Very pretty!

Lovely! I already have wedding fever when I walked in Zales. Walking in Kay's Jewelers intensified the desire to get married! 

 On the way out of the Mall we saw this big airplane. The airport is not far from the Mall. It was neat to see. 



After leaving the Mall we were hungry. We ate lunch at "Five Guys Burgers and Fries." This was my Mama and I's first time eating there. The food was good. I especially liked the fries. 

After eating we went to Ulta, I bought two eyeliners one espresso brown, and one white. I did a video haul on my YouTube Channel if you are interested in watching it. It contains items from the other stores I bought items from that I will talk about farther in this post. Click Here for the YouTube video.

 Next we went to Michael's. I bought a few things, If you would like to see what you can watch my YouTube video I linked above.

 After Michael's we went to Hobby Lobby. I bought a few items there. This globe caught my attention. I did not buy it. I wouldn't pay $40 for something so small, but isn't it cool! 


After we left Hobby Lobby we went to Sam's Club. Look at the jukebox! I want one! I prefer one with colorful neon lights like the old fashion jukeboxes but, I wouldn't turn this one down either! 

 Look at this incubator! I was born 2 1/2 months premature and lived in one of these for thirty days! The incubator is from Sacred Heart Hospital where I was born. Every night they come to Sam's Club and collect the money that has been donated inside the incubator. 100% of the money goes to their cause.  

 I am pretty sure I remember this tree from when I went to Sam's Club in Pensacola, Florida with my Parents as I was growing up.

 Look's the same now as it did the last time I was there as a teenager.

 On our way home we stopped at a Sonic. I was not hungry, but I did order a chocolate coffee twist. That may not be the correct name. 


 It sure did taste good! 


My outfit for the day was representing my favorite college football team, Roll Tide!













No comments:

Post a Comment

♫ ♪ Feel free to comment! I enjoy interacting with the readers of my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...