. Mardi Robyn: Depression, I Am Free! Mardi Robyn: Depression, I Am Free!

Thursday, September 21, 2017

Depression, I Am Free!

Depression has brought me to my knees right where I belong.  God I am calling on your name, with my hands lifted high. I want to see Your light shine through my night.   Only You can remove the darkness that I've known that makes me feel alone.  Hear my cry, I am on my knees, where I belong.

It's an ugly fight in the blackness of night when the air suffocates me and I feel my world closing in.  I have tried everything that I know to do other than what I should have done all along, and that is call out to You.

I am not lost. I am found.  I am not condemned, I am redeemed by the blood Jesus shed for me.  Darkness flea in Jesus name. I am a daughter of the one true King!  I am victorious.  My God is glorious and He loves me.

Depression cease.  You have no hold on me. I break the chains in Jesus name. I am free.  I am free. I am free.  Jesus Christ set me free!  No darkness do I see. I see the light of Jesus washing over me! I am on my knees. I am free! I stand amazed at Your Grace for me.  I am free!

No comments:

Post a Comment

♫ ♪ Feel free to comment! I enjoy interacting with the readers of my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...