. Mardi Robyn: Throwback Jewelry Photo's: Week 2 Mardi Robyn: Throwback Jewelry Photo's: Week 2

Thursday, November 3, 2016

Throwback Jewelry Photo's: Week 2

I like how the purple heart and pink beads colors compliment each other. I like to think this bracelet was given to a child and enjoyed. I don't know if it was or not, but that is what I like to think.

 These pretty beads were some of the glass beads my Mama bought for me at the Pet Store, remember that story from last weeks post? 

 I remember making this bracelet and thinking it was a challenge at the time because of it's three strands, and the fact seed beads are tiny!

 Green and Pink plastic beads made up this cute bracelet.  


This particular bracelet was one of my favorites. In fact I think I kept it and stored it with some other bracelets of mine.   The dark orange beads are beads bought from the Pet Store, the dark purple beads are plastic pony beads, and the mini blue pony beads glow in the dark!

No comments:

Post a Comment

♫ ♪ Feel free to comment! I enjoy interacting with the readers of my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...