. Mardi Robyn: Charms and Cabochon Kits Bargain Sale Mardi Robyn: Charms and Cabochon Kits Bargain Sale

Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Charms and Cabochon Kits Bargain Sale




I was not able to go to sleep last night. Insomnia paid me a visit. Or maybe I was not sleepy from my nap yesterday...

Either way I was awake. So I decided to get out of bed and package orders to mail today, only I realized I am out of mailing envelopes so a trip to the store later this morning is on my agenda.

Since I could not package orders I decided to begin prepping for tonights sale on my Instagram shop account @MardiRobynSupplies. 

The picture above shows some of the prep work I did.

I am cleaning out shop craft supplies as well ad my personal craft supplies. I want to sale as much as possible before we move completely.

In this sale I will have charm sets, cabochon kits, charm bundles and canochon bundles at bargain prices! I am excited about this sale. 


One of the food themed cabochon bundles I put together. Almost gives me the urge to heat up a piece of leftover pizza stored in the refrigerator. 


If you are a jewelry making and/or cabochon craft supplier this sale is for you to!  You will find great deals on bulk items for bargain prices you can purchase and resell in your next sale.

I hope to see you there!  Have a great day!! 

www.instagram.com/MardiRobynSupplies. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

♫ ♪ Feel free to comment! I enjoy interacting with the readers of my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...