. Mardi Robyn: Don't Give Up: A Lesson from Watching my Puppy Mardi Robyn: Don't Give Up: A Lesson from Watching my Puppy

Sunday, January 24, 2016

Don't Give Up: A Lesson from Watching my Puppy



My dog Bama loves to annoy our puppy Gooby. The puppy can try to jump on the back of the truck or on the bed and Bama being up there already will stand in front of where the puppy is jumping, look down at him and push him down with his paw as the puppy jumps up. It's amusing. 


Isn't that like life, we jump excited to make it up higher in life and something knocks us down before we reach the top. 


Don't give up. Keep jumping, eventually like Gooby has learned you find a way to jump around the obstacle pushing you down and you succeed with a smile of joy at the victory you have won!

1 comment:

  1. You know, you're very good at drawing forth lessons from everyday occurrences like that...ever think of writing a book?

    ReplyDelete

♫ ♪ Feel free to comment! I enjoy interacting with the readers of my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...