. Mardi Robyn: Hello Blog World Mardi Robyn: Hello Blog World

Monday, August 17, 2015

Hello Blog World

I have missed you....  No, really I have!

 
See my excitement?  Ok, so this picture was taken earlier in the summer, but it does convey my happiness to be blogging again.  I am responsible for having stopped, but, I am back now! 
 
Over the past few years it has been all to easy for me to switch from blogging to Facebook, Instagram and text messaging. Oops!  I found out I miss blogging, so I am going to try to make it a part of my weekly routine once more.  I realize I have said this in the past, but maybe it will stick this time. (I have probably said that too!)
 
A lot has happened since my last blog post, which was in May I believe, to announce the birth of my new horse Cupcake. My youngest nephew named her, and it fits. I like to think of her as my Red Velvet Cupcake. Doesn't the name fit?
 
 
This picture was taken a day or two after she was born. She will be three months old August 27th so she is much bigger now. I don't have a recent picture on my computer, but I do on my phone so I will blog it later on.
 
Last month, July 28th between 9:30 pm and 10:00 pm, my horse Sunshine gave birth to a beautiful filly, we named Ginger Robyn.  She is Cupcakes sister, since they have the same Father, but different Mothers.   Ginger Robyn is a beautiful paint horse.  She is white with ginger color patches. She loves to dance around, and has a graceful, delicate, yet spirited movement when she dances around. We decided Ginger Robyn fit, instead of Ginger Rogers like the dancer. Ginger for her color, and Robyn after my middle name.  I do not have a picture on my computer of her, but I have a lot on my phone, I will upload one later on as well.  
 
Hmmm let's see, there is a lot that has happened between my last post in May and now, as I stated, but at the moment I need to print off paid invoice receipts and package orders to mail out today.  If you are interested in buy jewelry and accessories, or DIY jewelry and craft supplies I would love it if you visited my etsy shop (http://etsy.com/shop/MardiRobyn) or followed me on Instagram @MardiRobyn and @MardiRobynSupplies   the latter has over 700 supplies posted and available for sale!
 
Happy Day,
  Mardi

4 comments:

  1. So, what you're saying is that you haven't been doing any blogging because you've been horsing around too much to do so? :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, um...well since you put it that way..lol! Thanks Mister! :)

      Delete
  2. So, um....Just curious. Are any of your horses related to Mr. Ed. Have any of them "talked" to you? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, btw, just came across this picture I thought you might like :-)

    https://www.facebook.com/thehousefm/photos/a.10150690019791697.396680.63924106696/10152164589951697/?type=1

    ReplyDelete

♫ ♪ Feel free to comment! I enjoy interacting with the readers of my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...