. Mardi Robyn: Throwback Posts: That's How We Remember Mardi Robyn: Throwback Posts: That's How We Remember

Friday, June 14, 2013

Throwback Posts: That's How We Remember

Studying flashcards for Brand and Generic drugs tonight, my Daddy and Mama made me laugh and provided an easy but fun way for me to remember the two brand names and their generic equivalent...

When Mama called out the brand name "Neurontin" my Daddy said it sounded like she said "You're Rotten." Neurontin is the brand name for the generic Gabapentin!

Mama called out the brand name "Tenormin" we laughed and said it sounded like "Tenor Men." Tenormin is the brand name for the generic Atenolol!

I want to look for more fun ways to remember Brands and Generics as well as anything else I need to remember.

On another note it seems I am in the mood to rhyme lately! I want to have fun with rhyming too. Maybe I should try rhyming what I need to learn for the upcoming pharmacy technician test. (PTCB) One of our customers at work told me I should put things I need to remember to song. I thought that was neat considering my Mama suggested the same thing to me some weeks ago... maybe I will!

Have a great night!

God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment

♫ ♪ Feel free to comment! I enjoy interacting with the readers of my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...