. Mardi Robyn: Valentines Jewelry: Post 1 Mardi Robyn: Valentines Jewelry: Post 1

Monday, January 28, 2013

Valentines Jewelry: Post 1

We all know that Valentines day is just around the corner, so over the next few days I will be posting pictures of my Valentines Day themed jewelry I have made for sell.  Prices will be listed underneath the photograph and the title will be linked to the listing in my etsy shop.  If you do not have an etsy account and would like to purchase an item feel free to comment below or email me and I will send you an invoice through paypal. Feel free to ask any questions, and comment, I love comments, I will reply!   Enjoy :)

Beaded Heart Bracelet
 
$10.00

Beaded Heart Bracelet
 
$5.00

Beaded Heart Bracelet
 
$3.00


No comments:

Post a Comment

♫ ♪ Feel free to comment! I enjoy interacting with the readers of my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...