. Mardi Robyn: Good Morning Everybody Mardi Robyn: Good Morning Everybody

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Good Morning Everybody

I have slept a total of maybe two hours, and I am awake before the sunshine. Oh sleep why aren't thou avoiding me!! lol

So since I am wide awake I decided to get online and it dawned on me, I hadn't taken down my blog's Christmas background or decorations..Oops!  Heading on over to my favorite background and graphics website (www.thecutestblogontheblock.com) I chose to use the Valentines "Hot Lips" theme background you see now! Isn't it cute!  I keep claiming that Valentines is my second least favorite holiday, but I am beginning to wonder if I am just trying to convince myself..

As I sit and type this post I see the sunshine slowly waking up..Good morning Sunshine! 

Not only am I wide awake, and sleepy I have this cute cartoon song playing over and over in my mind..





Isn't it cute?  


Happy Sunday Everyone!

   "In everything give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you."
      ~1 Thessalonians 5:18

"Therefore all things whatsoever you would that man should do to you, do you even so to them: for this is the law and the prophets." ~Matthew 7:12

No comments:

Post a Comment

♫ ♪ Feel free to comment! I enjoy interacting with the readers of my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...