. Mardi Robyn: Mardi Robyn Randomness Mardi Robyn: Mardi Robyn Randomness

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Mardi Robyn Randomness

So it's time for a blog update, but I am going to be lazy this morning and link to a my recent blog post I posted  on my blog "I Am A Daughter of the King."

I like to read fun facts other blog about, to get to know a designer, singer, or author, or whomever might be the author of the blog I am reading.. so I decided to do another blog post on random things I like!

Want to find out what my favorite animal is?
Where I would like to travel?
A peak at my dream home?
My nicknames?
Future Baby names I like?

Check it out! ------- "Random Blog Post August 2012"



Happy Tuesday! 

God Loves You!!!!



(Romans 8:28   Read it!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

♫ ♪ Feel free to comment! I enjoy interacting with the readers of my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...