. Mardi Robyn: Happy 4th of July! Mardi Robyn: Happy 4th of July!

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Happy 4th of July!

I know that the day is over and it is almost the 5th but I wanted to do a quick blog post and say Happy Independence Day!  I hope everyone had a great day.

My day was good. My Dad grilled ribs, made his famous bbq baked beans, and tossed a salad with all the fixings.  It was good!

Hope everyone has a wonderful Thursday!  I am fixing to watch the rest of this "Friends" episode and browse online wholesale shops for diy jewelry making supplies,  I'm in the process of opening my own supply shop on etsy! Stay tune for updates and more details!
In the meantime check out my Etsy shop Mardi Robyn (www.MardiRobyn.com) for over 400 handmade jewelry and hair accessories!


God Bless,
   Mardi Robyn

No comments:

Post a Comment

♫ ♪ Feel free to comment! I enjoy interacting with the readers of my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...