. Mardi Robyn: Etsy Shop Feature: JMP Designs Mardi Robyn: Etsy Shop Feature: JMP Designs

Friday, June 29, 2012

Etsy Shop Feature: JMP Designs

For today's blog post I would like to start a new section "Etsy Shop Feature" (until I can think of a better name for this section!)  From time to time I will be featuring works from some of my favorite shops on Etsy!  I am excited about my first feature, "JMP Designs."   Jill the owner of JMP Designs
 specializes in creating wonderful works of wearable art from recycled aluminum cans! 

I was thrilled when I received permission to feature some photographs from JMP Designs.

Last year I ordered Coke themed Earrings and a Necklace for my oldest sister Kristi's birthday in March, and in September I ordered Pepsi themed jewelry for my sister Kim.  They loved it!  I believe you will love JMP Designs as well, take a look at some photographs of Jill's many designs. 

**Photographs are the property of JMP Designs and are used in this blog post with the permission of the owner.**


JMP Designs
                       Metal Lace Diamond Earrings. DOUBLE-sided. Recycled Soda Can Art. AZ Tea


JMP Designs
      Recycled Soda Can Art. TRENDY 30 inch Pendant Necklace - Pink Rockstar Flower and Leaf

JMP Designs
                         Recycled Soda Can Art. Mini Blue Rose and Leaf Earrings. Monster

JMP Designs
TRENDY 30 inch 3D Butterfly Necklace. Recycled Soda Can Art. DOUBLE-sided. Mango Tea

JMP Designs
              Cameo with Embossed Frame with Leather Cord Necklace. Recycled Soda Can Art.

JMP Designs

                   TRENDY 30 inch 3 Leaves Necklace. Recycled Soda Can Art. - Mango and Sprite


JMP Designs



Isn't her designs incredible?!! I think so! Check out JMP Designs shop on etsy for more great colors and designs! 



JMP Designs

               Recycled Soda Can Art. Stacked Hoop Circle Earrings . DOUBLE-sided. Pink Rockstar


I just purchased these earrings for myself!! Aren't they cute?!  I can't wait for their arrival so I can wear them with a cute outfit!


                         Be sure and stop by JMP Designs for more awesome wearable artwork!

No comments:

Post a Comment

♫ ♪ Feel free to comment! I enjoy interacting with the readers of my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...