. Mardi Robyn: Blog Post in Pictures Mardi Robyn: Blog Post in Pictures

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Blog Post in Pictures

Birthday Cake

My 25th Birthday cake from my Daddy and Mama! It tasted good!

Duct Tape and Ribbon
Duct Tape (Left)  Ribbon (right) that I bought at the store today!  I am thinking about what kind of craft project I can use these for!

Stickers
                                             Music symbol and owl sticker! Aren't they cute!


Craft Supplies

I am going to try making a tree!

Brown Labrador Retriever
A brown labrador retriever I bought to hang on our tree when we put it up after Thanksgiving!

Jesus sign
One of our customers at work makes these and gives to people because He likes seeing the expression on people's faces when they realize what it says!  Can you see it? Look in between the light pieces of wood.

Music Note Ornaments
I'm thinking earrings!!

Craft Supplies
Hmm, I wonder what I will use these for? (left to right; straws, pipe cleaners, and wooden sticks!)


Ribbon

More ribbon!

Minnie Pillow Pet
Isn't this mini pillow pet cute!

Elephant Pillow Pet
So cute I wanted to take a second picture of it!

Bride Wars DVD
Friday a week ago my sister and one of my friends from work and I watched this movie!

Shirley Temple DVD
The next day my sister and I watched these Shirley Temple movies!

Grace Card DVD
I haven't watched this yet, but I look forward to doing so!

Jason Crabb DVD
Currently watching this with my Mama!  It is an awesome dvd! I recommend everyone watch it!

Aloe Vera Plant
The aloe vera plant I bought for my Mama to which my Daddy laughed and said "You have just signed the plants death warrant"  Looks to me like Mama is doing great keeping this plant alive after three months!

Alabama Birdhouse
Roll Tide!! A birdhouse my sister Kim bought for my Parents!

Red Bird Ornament
Red  Bird Christmas ornament I bought for my Mama because she enjoys watching the red birds that perch on the tree limbs in our backyard.

Owl Ornament

Owl Christmas ornament I bought because I like owls!



Floral Folder
Folder I am going to use in a craft project when I figure out what to use it for.



Feathers
Feathers I bought in September at a Dollar Tree to use for the Crazy Day festival but ended up forgetting about them, now I am trying to decide what to use them for.

Mini Christmas Tree

Tree I bought Friday at Walgreens that inspired me to want to try and make my own.



Butterflies
Butterflies that was on my birthday cake the people I work with gave me on my birthday! I am suppose to use them in a craft project, headband maybe?


Hope you all have a wonderful week!


"For God has not given us the spirit of fear, but of power, and of love and of  sound mind."  II Timothy 1:7

"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son that whosoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life." John 3:16
 









No comments:

Post a Comment

♫ ♪ Feel free to comment! I enjoy interacting with the readers of my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...