. Mardi Robyn: I Have to Give God Praise Mardi Robyn: I Have to Give God Praise

Friday, August 19, 2022

I Have to Give God Praise

 “…God said I have heard your prayer, I have seen your tears: behold, I will heal you..” 2 Kings 20:5 

“Jesus said to her, Daughter, your faith has made you whole; go in peace, and be healed of your sickness.” Mark 5:34

I want to give God praise for what He has done in my life. I have been seizure free since March of this year!! God is good! God is faithful! God is a God of miracles!

In 2012 I wrecked a dirt bike and was diagnosed with a traumatic brain injury that over time became worse before it was better. The past ten years have been one health issue after another. The injury caused me to have seizures. Two years ago Doctors ran tests and found a spot on my brain that was causing the seizures. I was diagnosed with epilepsy.  

Here’s the good part! God healed me of them. I no longer take any medication for seizures. 

I remember I believed God would heal me, I prayed, and cried and was frustrated for years because I didn’t see the healing.  

In March I was praying about the seizures and asking God to let me see my healing. As I was praying I began to cry. I believed God,  but I couldn’t see the end to the struggle. I told God even if I had seizures the rest of my life, I still believed in Him, I told Him I would still trust Him. I told God I gave Him the seizures, I didn’t want them. I had told Him that several times over the years but this time as I told Him I could picture myself at the foot of the cross handing Jesus the seizures and all the other health problems. I pictured His blood flowing down and covering it all.  I have not had a seizure since.  

Doctors who specialize in seizures and brain injuries told me I would have them the rest of my life. God knew otherwise. 

God has the final say. 

My testimony is full of Gods grace, His love, His mercy. My testimony is full of times God has done miracle after miracle in my life and shown me who He is.

To often I have doubted Him. To often I have stressed. To often I have tried to handle things my way. To often I have failed God, but He has never failed me.

Getting to this point in my journey seemed like it would never come. The devil spent so many times telling me lies that my life was over. That where I was is where I would always be, that it would never get better.  The devil is a liar. 

God gets the glory.

Whatever you are going through hold onto the promises of God. Don’t give up! We have the victory through Jesus.

I don’t know why some healing takes longer than others. I have experienced God’s healing instantly, I have experienced it over a long period of time. I don’t know why some people don’t see healing until they reach heaven. I do know one thing is true God is faithful.

What the devil means for evil, God uses for His glory. Genesis 50:20

I know that all things work together for good to them that love God and are called according to His purpose. Romans 8:28

I know God isn’t finished with me. What He said He will do, He will do. (Numbers 23:19) What He started in my life years ago, He will finish it.  (Philippians 1:6) That goes for you too.

God knows the plans He has for us, thoughts of peace and not of evil to give you an expected end. Jeremiah 29:11.

God asks us to trust Him. When it’s hard. When it doesn’t make sense. When you don’t see a way out. When it seems like it will never get better.  When it seems God forgot you. He didn’t. Trust Him. When you can’t see and understand what He is doing, trust Him.

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding but in all your ways acknowledge Him and He will direct your paths. Proverbs 3:5-6

I don’t know what you are going through, but I know God is faithful. Reach out to Him.

I thank God for what He has done and is doing in my life. God isn’t finished with me. He isn’t finished with you.

“God said I have redeemed you, I have called you by my name, you are mine. When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and through the rivers, they will not overflow you: when you walk through the fire,  you will not be burned; neither will the flame kindle upon you.” Isaiah 43:1-2

God is good. Even in the storms, God is good. 

God is faithful. (1 Corinthians 1:9) He strengthens us and protects us from the evil one. 2 Thessalonians 3:3

Thank You Jesus for answered prayers. 

“Surely He has borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem Him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted. He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon Him; and with His stripes we are healed.”  Isaiah 53:4-5

“Who His own self bore our sins in His own body on a tree, that we being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes you were healed.” 2 Peter 2:24

“Heal me, O Lord, and I will be healed; save me, and I will be saved: for You are my praise.” Jeremiah 17:14 

“I will restore your health to you, and I will heal you of your wounds.” Jeremiah 30:17

No comments:

Post a Comment

♫ ♪ Feel free to comment! I enjoy interacting with the readers of my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...